You are searching about Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin, today we will share with you article about Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin is useful to you.
Melasma And Facial Melanosis
Melasma and facial melanosis is a skin problem. Hyperpigmentation is usually brown to black on the face, especially the forehead and cheeks, causing an undesirable appearance and loss of self-confidence.
What causes melasma and facial melanosis?
Melasma and facial melanosis are the result of an abnormal melanocyte and excess melatonin under the skin. Usually occur in women more than men and age over 30 years. Stimulating factors are pregnancy, taking birth control pills, stress, photo damage, genetics, and ovarian tumor. Another factor is chemicals, for example coal tar oil, perfume and some cosmetics.
How to treat melasma and facial melanosis?
1. Protect the face in the photo using sun protection. The way to choose sunscreen is to look for the SPF, which should be above factor 8. PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), should not be less than 5%. And micronized titanium dioxide, which is an active ingredient that functions as a UV-A and UV-B reflector.
2. Anti-Melasma Cream. The common cream process reduces melatonin by interrupting tyrosinase activity. The active ingredients usually used for anti-melasma are licorice acid, hydroquinone, retinoic acid, corticosteroid, kojic acid, azlaic acid, tranexamic acid and ascorbic acid.
The precaution of use of the anti-melasma cream
1. Creams should be used under medical supervision. Some products have many contraindications and side effects such as hydroquinone, corticosteroids and retinoic acid, the pharmacist should be consulted before use.
2. The presence of cutaneous irritations after use of the products, must prohibit the initiation.
3. Most creams can be exposed to sunlight or sunlamps, customers/patients should know the side effects before using and avoid this factor.
4. Local reaction to some products is reported during treatment, including dry and peeling face. Clients/patients should use moisturizers together.
5. Clients/patients should apply the bleaching cream only to the infected area and avoid applying it around the eyes.
6. Customers/patients should do the skin test before using the products. Apply the cream to the inside of the arms for 24 hours and examine the irritation.
Video about Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin
You can see more content about Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin
If you have any questions about Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin
Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin
way Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin
tutorial Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin
Can A 1 Year Old Take Melatonin free
#Melasma #Facial #Melanosis